Cybersecurity and software department of Central Ukrainian National Technical University (Ukraine, Kropyvnytskyi) invites You to participate III International scientific and practical conference “Information Security and Computer Technologies” which will be held on April 19-20, 2018. Scientists and teachers, students and post-graduate students, scientific and industrial employees are invited to participate in the conference.
For foreign participants abstract publication in the conference abstract book is free.
SECTIONS AND TRENDS OF THE CONFERENCE:
Section 1 – National Information security, society and personality:
- National information security.
- Information and psychological security.
- Information security in computer systems and networks.
- Information security in cloud storages.
- Cryptographic methods of information security.
- Steganographic methods of information security.
- Technical methods of information security.
- Complex systems of information security.
- Personal data protection.
- Information wars.
- Cyberterrorism and cybersecurity.
- Information security auditing.
- Information security management.
Section 2 – Programming, Information and Communications Technologies:
- System programming.
- Networking information technology.
- Parallel, distributed and cloud computing.
- Complex systems modeling.
- Computer graphics.
- Paradigms, programming languages and technologies.
- Algorithms and methods of computation.
- Software engineering.
- Mobile application development.
- Embedded systems programming.
- Computer electronics and circuit design.
- Big data in information technologies.
- Augmented reality applications.
- IT management.
Section 3 – Intelligent systems and artificial intelligence:
- Expert systems.
- Models of knowledge representation in expert systems.
- Artificial neural networks.
- Intelligent agents and multiagent systems.
- Genetic algorithms and genetic programming.
- Artificial immune systems.
- Fuzzy logic.
- Decision support systems.
- Machine learning.
Conference languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
before 25.03.18 – registration of participants, receiving abstracts
before 27.03.18 – notification of receiving abstracts
before 30.03.18 – registration fee payment
16.04.18 – sending out conference program
19-20.04.18 – conference days
Publication of the conference materials
The e-version of the abstract book will be available on the CNTU website: http://kntu.kr.ua/ and on the website of the Cybersecurity and software department: http://it-kntu.kr.ua/
Download the detailed conditions of participation: Information letter
Registration form located at the following link: Registration form
Example of abstract for conference: Example
Cybersecurity and software department, Central Ukrainian National Technical University, 8, Universytetsky ave., Kropyvnytskyi, Ukraine
Tel.: (+38) (099) 789-53-91
Tel.: (+38) (073) 072-92-43
You are welcomed to participate in the conference!
Sincerely, Organizing Committee!